"Philosophers & professors discover the keys to knowledge, but it's those who daily apply and individually interpret wisdom change the world." -It doesn't matter because all wisdom comes from God -


Thursday, November 18, 2010

The First

For several years now I have had family and friends telling me to blog, but why should I? I'm concerned with my representatives, not politics. I love sports, but even ESPN needs a break from itself. I'm obsessed with history; but really, how much history can you discuss before you need to create some. What I wish to discuss is knowledge; wisdom in it's truest form. Not Calculus, English, or even History, but life lessons that improve your everyday functions and interpersonal relationships. The concept of improving life with sage advice via apprenticeship or mentoring is a fleeting concept that I wish to reignite. I don't know it all--but I desire to. Proverbs 4:6-7, "Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding." The bible has a funny way of putting into words that which you are incapable of doing yourself.

1 comment: